Updates

Fri, 18th May (third night)
O-M-G!
I had no idea it could get better than the opening night, and then, it did. Such incredible performances from all. A little bit of fluff and bluster (Macbeth seeing 'glouts of blood' which were not there before) only proved how fired up you all were. Play with those lines guys, you all know your parts better than I could ever know them by now, so use that intelligence and let them live those lines.
Only one command left: go forth and put even more energy into it - it's a winner. See you later.
Yours struttingly,

6 comments:

Kate said...

Rehearsals are going well, lovin' the Blog. Nice to enjoy a drink with y'all this evening. I hope to get everyone drinking red wine and cokes before the shows end!

Roodle Roo said...

Yay Red wine and coke has to be THE tipple of the production.... looking forward to the cast party on that....
When the production comes down, Pat will email everyone with a photobox invite so all can access the pix she's taken and order prints if they like!
Get In! xx

Roodle Roo said...

Oi no taking the piss outta my dancin.... you ain't seen my agadoo yet.....
Roo x

Roodle Roo said...

Hello: My caption for pic of the day...
Doctor Proctor: "Alex...um.. your ... er ..you know ..you're... yes.....mmm"

Roodle Roo said...

Yes I am Chief Muppeteer Extrodinaire...... Sorry about that just a lapse in my usual brilliance....

Nah you haven't put me off at all....
Roo x

Roodle Roo said...

Actually I'm not doing the 'Macca' rena in that photo...that's so old hat now...its the new Roo pointy finger dance....